Leaving Philadelphia Pennsylvania US on September 2, we flew to Tokyo, then Beijing, then Xian, then Shanghai, took a train to Hangzhou, flew to Guilin, popped in to Hong Kong, then flew to Chiang Mai in Thailand before flying to our final stop in Bangkok. Included within here are all (most, some?) of the details of what we did at each of those spots, what we saw and who we met along our fabulous journey....Up, Up and Away
- China * the abbreviated version for short attention spans
- China1 * the deluxe version of our trip for the brain challenged
- Thailand * the place we went after going to China
- Molly our travel agent extrordinaire
- Ashok a fine fellow traveler we met along the way
- Playland this is where I play with big, world concepts or html
Al and or Tracey Geddis P.O. Box 883 Chadds Ford, PA 19317 USA phone 610-925-2762 fax 707-598-1724 emails: Al < Geddis@iName.com> Tracey < Tracey.Geddis@experian.com> traveling identity: you can email < email@example.com> cute eh? This site is owned, maintained and copyrighted by Al Geddis unless there is a legal problem in which case Xoom, Inc. provides the service and computer space and is wholly responsible for its content and lack of taste.